It’s April. And it’s snowing.
So much for that Global Warming.
The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 6, 2012
Little bit of politics there (as Ben Elton would say).
But to cheer you all up and warm your PowerShell hearts we have a hands-on workshop for you! Jaap Brasser is visiting the UK in April and has offered to come to snowy Glasgow on the 28th for a workshop on ‘Automating Microsoft Flow with PowerShell’. Jaap helps run the Dutch PowerShell User Group, is a Microsoft Valued Professional, an active member of various technical communities, and presents, organises and speaks at technical events all over the world.
If you’re not familiar with Microsoft Flow then take a look at the video below:
About Jaap Brasser
Jaap is a Cloud and Datacenter Management MVP and very active member of various technical communities, presents and organises and speaks at technical events. Online frequently posts articles on a variety of topics. In his role as a consultant at Rubrik in the Netherlands, Jaap assists clients by creating infrastructure designs, performing migrations and building computer platforms primarily based on Microsoft solutions.
Tell me more!
Here are some more details of what we are proposing:
- The hands-on workshop will take place on Saturday 28 April;
- It will be between 10:00 and 16:00;
- It will take place in Central Glasgow (we need potential numbers before we confirm the venue);
- Places will be limited, depending on the venue (see above);
- You will need a laptop, charger, notebook and pen;
- Snack, drinks and lunch will be provided;
- There will be a maximum cost of £15 for the event to cover costs;
What do I need to do?
- Go to the pre-registration page;
- Scroll to the bottom of that page and enter your details to register your interest (note your details will not be used to send you junk mail)’
At the moment we are gathering interest in the event. But will be looking to move fairly quickly so book venues etc. so please register your interest as soon as possible. This the first of what I hope to be many future PowerShell and DevOps workshops we can help run here in Scotland so the more interest you show the more likely this will happen!
Hopefully the weather will have cleared up by then and Jaap will get so a little of the sun in Scotland!